IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the titular company Of web domain is Malcolm Sinclair, domiciled for these purposes in Street moon number of CIF: X- 2892341. Contact email: email@example.com of the website.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of Steamretro / Malcolm Sinclair attributes the condition of USER, that accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned Conditions shall apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract, which may be binding.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: indicate domain provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Steamretro or its licensors to which the USER can access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registry that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER can be provided a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make a diligent and confidential use of it. The USER agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Steamretro offers through its portal and with an enunciative but non-limiting nature, not to use them for (I) engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal character, as an apology for terrorism or against human rights; (Iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Steamretro, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate in the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damages; (Iv) attempting to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify
Or manipulate your messages. Steamretro reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that In their view, were not adequate for publication. In any case, Name of the creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. PROTECTION OF DATA: Steamretro complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations for the development of The Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of data of a personal nature, in the services that the user can request to Name of the creative company of the website, will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of their Information in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of processing and data communications to third parties where appropriate. Likewise, Name of the company creator of the website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the treatment of your email for purposes At all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Steamretro itself or as a transferee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, Video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Steamretro or its licensors. All rights reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the Contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Name of the creative company of the website. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual Property and Industrial ownership of Name of the company creator of the website. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard disk or any other physical media provided it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER shall refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed on the pages of Name of the creative company of the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Steamretro. Shall not be liable in any case for damages of any nature that could cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful content , Despite having taken all necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Steamretro reserves the right to make any modifications that it deems appropriate in its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear Presented or located in its portal.
8. LINKS: If in the name of the domain links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Steamretro will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case will the name of the creator of the website assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or Information contained in any such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Steamretro reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or services offered without prior notice, at the request of a third party, to users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: Steamretro will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Steamretro can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the mentioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION:
There have been relevant legislative changes. EU Regulation No 524/2013 on the
On-line litigation in the field of consumption enters into force the
The Regulation called the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution) seeks to establish a
Independent, impartial, transparent, effective,
Prompt and fair settlement of the various disputes arising from the sale
International line of goods and services between EU countries.
This objective should be achieved through the establishment of a
RLL platform (the online dispute resolution platform) in the EU
And the rules of cooperation with the national bodies responsible for
Alternative dispute resolution.
This platform whose URL is: